WITH THE 2023 LUNCH BOX CHALLENGE
HEY MUM... Time to start packing lunch boxes again. Whether for yourself, hubby or the kids. Be SMART and keep your family healthy this year with lunch box alternatives that are fiber rich, yummy and contains no-nasty additives. TrulyGood's range of LOW CARB, LOW CALORIE, vegetable based products & NEW LUNCH BOX RECIPES ideas makes lunch packing easy & healthy.
We CHALLENGE you to start the year smart by choosing healthier "smarter" lunch options.
SAVE 15% on Vegetable Wraps when you buy a Snack Wrap, Mini Pizza Base or 59Second Meal.
Buy & Share your 'go-to' lunch box wrap filling or pizza topping and stand a chance to win SMART prizes.
Go the extra mile and share your TrulyGood lunch box on Facebook or Instragam to WIN a bonus prize. (TrulyGood Goodie Box hamper). *Win one of 10 Goodie Boxes up for grabs.
Baby Spinach Hand full
Basil Pesto 30 ml
Mozzarella 125 ml
Feta Cheese 30 grams
TG Wraps 2
1. Lightly grease a frying pan with coconut oil or butter and place over a medium heat. 2. Spread 1 tablespoon of basil pesto over one of your tortillas and place it into your frying pan with the pesto side up. Add the baby spinach leaves, mozzarella cheese and feta. 3. Spread the last of the basil pesto over one side of the remaining tortilla and place it on top of the tortilla already in the pan. 4. Cook the Quesadilla for 3 minutes or until the tortilla begins to brown before carefully flipping over and cooking for another 3 - 4 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the tortilla has browned. 5. Once cooled down cut in quarters for the lunch box.
2 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
10ml Olive oil
1 Teaspoon garlic powder
1 Teaspoon chili powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1 Cup Yellow Pepper thinly sliced
1 Cup Purple Cabbage, thinly sliced
1 Cup Carrots, thinly sliced
1 Cup Cucumber, thinly sliced
60ml teriyaki sauce
Handful Butter Lettuce
2 Tablespoons mayo
2 TrulyGood Carrot Wraps
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add the chicken and cook to 3 min on each side.
- Add chili and garlic powder and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add teriyaki sauce, cook for another minute.
- Assemble wrap with the chicken, fresh cut vegetables, butter lettuce, mayo and sesame seeds.