Grilled Chicken and Pineapple Teriyaki Low-Carb Wrap
Let's face it, most Gluten Free Low Carb Wraps can really taste like 'no fun', cardboard chunks. However this is is not the case with our TrulyGood wraps. I'm not being biased here - they are really, really delicious.
Here is a quick stir-fry - wrap combo idea. Enjoy!
- 2 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1cm thick, cut into strips
- 10 ml olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste ¼ red onion thinly sliced
- 4 sliced pineapple rings or 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 60 ml teriyaki sauce
- Cup of Baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- Sesame seeds
- 2 TrulyGood Vegetable Wraps
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add the chicken and cook to 3 min on each side
- Add chili and garlic powder and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add teriyaki sauce and pineapple, cook for another minute.
- Assemble wrap with the chicken, pineapple, baby spinach, red onion,
- mayo and sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately
- Michelle Kleu